Subscribe to Letters from Valentina Hepburn and be entered into a monthly draw

Monday, 14 November 2016

It's Nearly Christmas! It Really Is! A Free Gift from Valentina Hepburn

Okay, so I thought I'd have some fun and write a Christmas novella. And I did have fun, and I hope you do too.

Because it's 'nearly' Christmas, I thought I'd give you an early Christmas present, so go


for a lovely free copy of...

Christmas at Mistletoe Abbey: A Snuggle Up Christmas Romance (The Snuggle Up Romance Novella Series Book 1) by [Hepburn, Valentina]

until Tuesday 15th November.

or if you would prefer the paperback... here for the UK...and..here for the US
It'll be available in time for Christmas
Enjoy!


Lots of love,Valentina xxx

1 comment:

Miranda said...

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

The Blogettes