Friday 23 October 2015

Kindle Countdown for 'NOTES ON A REBELLION'


Kindle Countdown for NOTES ON A REBELLION from 25th October until 30th October '15 ~ 99p here

Dear Blogettes,
Another video from the Valentina Hepburn School of Film and Arts. (Ahem). Again, I don't think Steven Spielberg's got anything to worry about, but I had fun. Last week is a dim and distant memory, well almost, and I've got my mojo back. What a difference a few days can make. I think the answer to writer's block, or whatever is was, is to do something, anything, to further the art-form we're so passionate about, and our careers as writers. There are ups and downs in everything, so, take a deep breath, and keep on keeping on.  
Lots of emails of encouragement, so thank you.

Lots of love,
Valentina xxx


4 comments:

Tanya Reimer said...

Very cool!

Valentina Hepburn said...

Ha ha. Thanks, Tanya.

Misha Gerrick said...

I LOVE this cover! I hope the countdown brought you lots of sales. :-)

Valentina Hepburn said...

Thank you, Misha.

The Blogettes