Monday 12 May 2014

To be released on the 1st of June...A DISH OF STONES

Hi, everyone.
Hope I find you well.  I'm really looking forward to the release of my new novel A Dish of Stones which will be available from Amazon on the 1st of June.  It will be free for a time so I hope you'll download it. I would welcome any comments you have, and over-the-moon if you would leave a review on Amazon.  A really nice one would be even better;)
Here's the cover which I absolutely love, designed by Tim Pryor of Pryority Designs www.pryoritydesignstudio.com

I'll be posting some excerpts on my Facebook page, and would love to see you over there.  Everyone's welcome.  I'll put the kettle on!

Lots of love
Valentina xxx

6 comments:

writing and living by Richard P Hughes said...

Wow, this has come out of nowhere. I can't wait to read it. And that cover is a winner. Good luck with it.

Valentina Hepburn said...

Many thanks, Richard. I appreciate your comments. Hope you and your family are feeling a little better at the moment.

Tanya Reimer said...

Awesome! Love the cover!! Can't wait to see what this one is all about.

Valentina Hepburn said...

Hi, Tanya, Lovely to hear from you. (I've sent you an email) Love your cover too. We have lots to talk about. Love V x

Debbie Coope said...

Yey, you've done it! All the best with your book.

Valentina Hepburn said...

Many thanks, Debbie. So good to hear from you.

The Blogettes